iBone S, the dental implant for increased periodontal safety
The iBone S dental implant allows implantation in the greatest number of indications, especially for sites with low bone density or reduced apical space. Post-extraction surgeries are also possible.
The iBone S dental implant is available from our online shop.
etk®, your supplier of iBone S dental implants
The iBone S dental implant is intended to be used for partial or complete tooth loss, either in the maxilla or the mandible. Depending on the patient’s anatomy, it shall be placed in the juxta-crestal or subcrestal position for more aesthetic restauration with adapted management of the biological width and healing.
Indications for use:
- Fine periodontium
- Post-extraction surgeries
- Immediate functional loading
- Suitable for all bone densities
- Ideal for poorly vascularised bone
Co-developed with Dr Albert PINTO
“Preserving the essential means preserving the patient’s natural biology. The hybrid surface finish of the iBone®S finally provides additional periodontal safety.
We thus achieve all the elements required for biological width stability, both through osseointegration and mucointegration.
The quality of the tissue around the implant is thus improved.
The new drilling concept, combined with the innovative implant design and surface makes the iBone®S one of the success stories of modern implant dentistry.” Dr A. Pinto
A design intended to guarantee optimal primary stability
The thread adapts to the bone density
The ibone S dental implant is available in 3 thread sizes to allow you to tailor the implant to the bone density.
Large threads to leave room for the living
- Reduction of the implant body while maintaining optimal primary stability to preserve the bone
- Creation of healing pockets that will be colonised by endogenous bone, thereby optimising the osseointegration of the implant.
A hydride surface finish to provide additional periodontal safety
- A rough body for rapid osseointegration
- A machined neck to promote the grip of hard tissue but also soft tissue in case of bone reduction.
Single and multi-unit connections with the Naturactis, Naturall+ and iBone E dental implant
The ibone S dental implant has an internal hexagonal tapered connection to guarantee:
– Airtight prosthetic seal
– Stable implant/prosthetic part assembly
– Precise orientation of prosthetic components
With the same connection as the Naturactis, Naturall+ and iBone E dental implants, it means:
– Streamlining of the inventory of prosthetic parts
– Simplified exchange between the implantologist and its referring dentists
– Simplified exchange between the dental practice and laboratory
A single implant connection for all diameters and all prosthetic platforms:
– Choose whichever gingival platform you want, without worrying about the implant’s diameter.
– A simplified treatment plan.
A conical implant body to preserve the bone
- Optimisation of the implant near curved roots.
- Optimisation of the primary stability.
- Limits apical compression.
An atraumatic and engaging apex to guarantee ease of insertion while preserving the living
- The threads at the apex increases the implant’s self tapping effect and attaches to the apex better.
- Fully safe to use in the sinus floor.
STAE® surface quality, backed by 27 years of clinical experience in surface finish.
The combination sandblasting and etching technology gives the implant a dual-roughness surface quality, which is optimal for osseointegration.
– Sandblasting of the titanium oxide to get macroroughness.
– Acid etching to get microroughness.
This kit provides all the instruments needed for a surgical protocol and to manage all bone densities, for all lengths and diameters of the iBone E, ibone S and iBone G implants.
– Simple and compact.
– One kit for 3 implant systems.
– Reduced size to gain more space in the sterile field and in the autoclave.
– Graduated rule
– Streamlined protocol to make surgery as minimally invasive as possible
Minimum of 3 drills
Maximum of 7 drills
– Tiltable for better visibility of the instruments during surgery
– Screen-printed indications for a better understanding of the protocol
Universal kit: can be used with all ranges of implants (only on stepped drills).
– Pick up stops directly from a contra-angle
– Colour coding makes identifying stops simple, based on the diameter of the drill used.
– 28 stops for short and long drills included in the kit
Can be autoclave sterilised