Obi Ø 2.7,
mini ball abutment dental implants
The OBI implant is a Ø 2.7mm dental implant indicated for stabilizing removable prostheses, fine crests or reduced mesiodistal spaces, on the mandibular or maxillary arch, as well as for support of a provisional prothesis. Quick placement with a restricted surgical protocol – you only need a single drill. Even if it’s small, it has the same characteristics and thus the same guarantees of reliability than our traditional implants.
Indications for use
- Stabilization of removable prosthesis
Smooth transmucosal neck dental implant
– Limits gingival handling.
– Promotes gingival healing.
– Machining grooves on the neck provide optimal attachment of the hemidesmosome.
Thread designed for great primary stability
Even distribution of chewing forces
Excellent primary stability of the implant placement
Reduced heating of the bone and insertion time
Its rounded ends provide non-traumatic progression.
Reduced heating of the bone.
Reduced insertion time.
STAE® tested surface quality
Titanium oxide micro-sandblasting
Acid etching with nitric and hydrofluoric acid.
27 years of clinical experience.
Place the implant directly in the mandrel
Save time during surgery
Better visibility when placing the implant and guiding the connection
Gingival height indicated
The dental implant case
Mini surgery kit
This case provides all the instruments needed for a surgical protocol and to manage all bone densities, or all lengths with the Aesthetica+² implant.
- Reduced size to gain more space in the sterile field and in the autoclave.
- Easier sequence legibility, since the instruments are placed in the order of use and the protocol table.
Universal kit: can be used with all ranges of implants (only on stepped drills).
- Pick up stops directly from a contra-angle
- Color coding makes identifying stops simple, based on the diameter of the drill used.
- 28 stops for short and long drill bits included in the case
- Can be autoclave sterilized
Extraction kit: solutions for
dental prosthetic and implant removal
- Removal of abutments stuck in the implant
- Removal of broken screws in the implant
- Removal of an implant
Extraction kits are available for all implant ranges.
1 – Removal of abutments stuck in the implant
The abutment extractor easily removes abutments without stressing the implant
2 – Removal of broken screws in the implant
A drilling guide and a carbide drill with a high-powered titanium cut creates a small opening in the remaining screw piece. You then insert a self-blocking extractor in the broken screw bit to unscrew it. You can then tap it to alter the implant thread, if it’s damaged.
3 – Removal of an implant
The implant can be unscrewed using a self-blocking extractor. The bone around the implant can be perforated using trepans adjusted to the diameter of the different implants.