the tissue-level implant
The Aesthetica+2 is a tissue-level implant for single-stage procedures. This implant preserves soft tissue and makes healing easier. It’s best known for reaching the bone level in an area that has been endentulous for a long time, or for managing the emergence profile of the restoration of the posterior segment to its initial configuration. Its 3 platforms make it possible to adapt to any clinical situation (restoration of the maxillary or mandibular arches).
Indications for use
- Posterior segment
- Restoration with wide prosthetic emergence over absorbed crests.
- All bone densities
Internal octagonal conic connection
– Airtight prosthetic seal.
– Stable implant assembly and prosthetic piece.
– Precise orientation of prosthetic elements.
Smooth transmucosal neck dental implant
– Limits gingival handling.
– Promotes gingival healing.
– Machining grooves on the neck provide optimal attachment of the hemidesmosome.
Thread designed for great primary stability
Implant microthread seamlessly connects with the main thread
– Tearless insertion into the cortical bone
– Stabilized cortical bone.
– Optimisation of the primary anchorage.
– Greater resistance to axial loads.
– Reduced shearing stress at the bone/implant interface.
Double asymmetrical thread
– Even distribution of chewing forces
– Excellent primary stability of the implant placement
– Reduced heating of the bone and insertion time
Central protrusion between the implant threads
– 15% more surface contact with bone tissue.
– Facilitates osteogenesis
– Activates cellular reconstruction
Non-traumatic and engaging apex
– Closer to the apex to improve the threads’ self tapping effect
– The threads leave at the apex increases the implant’s self tapping effect and attaches to the apex better
– Fully safe to use in the sinus floor
STAE® tested surface quality
Titanium oxide micro-sandblasting
Acid etching with nitric and hydrofluoric acid.
27 years of clinical experience.
Place the implant directly in the mandrel
– Save time during surgery
– Better visibility when placing the implant and guiding the connection
– Gingival height indicated
The dental implant case
Standard surgical case
This case provides all the instruments needed for a surgical protocol and to manage all bone densities, or all lengths with the Aesthetica+² implant.
- Reduced size to gain more space in the sterile field and in the autoclave.
- Easier sequence legibility, since the instruments are placed in the order of use and the protocol table.
- Color coding of the plugs, based on implant diameters.
Universal kit: can be used with all ranges of implants (only on stepped drills).
- Pick up stops directly from a contra-angle
- Color coding makes identifying stops simple, based on the diameter of the drill used.
- 28 stops for short and long drill bits included in the kit
- Can be autoclave sterilized
Extraction kit: solutions for
dental prosthetic and implant removal
- Removal of abutments stuck in the implant
- Removal of broken screws in the implant
- Removal of an implant
Extraction kits are available for all implant ranges.
1 – Removal of abutments stuck in the implant
The abutment extractor easily removes abutments without stressing the implant
2 – Removal of broken screws in the implant
A drilling guide and a carbide drill with a high-powered titanium cut creates a small opening in the remaining screw piece. You then insert a self-blocking extractor in the broken screw bit to unscrew it. You can then tap it to alter the implant thread, if it’s damaged.
3 – Removal of an implant
The implant can be unscrewed using a self-blocking extractor. The bone around the implant can be perforated using trepans adjusted to the diameter of the different implants.